[E-voting] Fwd: questionnaire e-democracy

yana breindl breyan at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 7 17:34:49 GMT 2007

Hello,

Thanks a lot for your remarks.

First of all I am sorry for the problems some of you may have encountered
with the questionnaire.
It is the first time I do that kind of research and my university kindly
allowed me to use an already existing questionnaire. Once online, I realised
that this questionnaire did not always function as it should. I apologize
for any inconvenience.

As to your comments about the definition of e-democracy, this stands indeed
on the first page. I deliberately chose to use a broad definition that can
also include e-voting. This may seem ambiguous yet I personally believe that
e-voting can certainly be considered as a part of e-democracy.
But be assured that your comments will be taken into account as you are
indeed not the only ones to express reserves about e-voting.

Thank you for your interest in my research and if you wish so, I will send
you the results as soon as they are ready.

Yana Breindl
Information and Communication Student (ULB)
Mail : ybreindl at ulb.ac.be