[E-voting] RE: E-voting Digest, Vol 47, Issue 2

Jay Corrales jay.corrales at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 15:36:22 GMT 2007

Thanks to Yana for the thought provoking survey.  My comments on the issue
of trust:

I do not believe distrust is an issue in using any medium for democracy, but
rather an asset.  Someone wise once told me that we must be extremely
skeptical, even distrusting of our elections through every step of the
process... until we obtain the result.  It is then, if we have done our job
to scrutinize and correct the flaws in the system, that we can again have
trust in our democracy.

-Jay Corrales