[E-voting] [rop@gonggri.jp: check this out...]

Catherine Ansbro cansbro at eircom.net
Mon Mar 19 10:20:56 GMT 2007

Any ideas what this means?

"although it is not used in the actual vote count, it does tabulate the
results on both a regional and national level."

Last I knew, tabulating = counting.

Are the Dutch hand-counting ballots?

If it "only" does they compilation of the local (hand-counted?) results,
it is well-known from the USA that all kinds of mishaps can happen at
the central/regional tabulator level.

Catherine