[E-voting] "Cullen admits mistake over e-voting debacle"

Dave Madden sares at redbrick.dcu.ie
Wed May 2 16:39:27 IST 2007

On Wed, May 02, 2007 at 02:03:57PM +0100, Shane Hogan wrote:
> I don't suppose there is any chance that he will refund the State for the €62 million cost of his error?

The 62m wasted is an attractive target for the Opposition candidates but
it is (or should be) very much a side issue for anyone trying to stop
the proposed system from being used. Cullen made a mistake, but if he's
admitted that it was a mistake then we should be glad of that. At this
time there's no value for us in concentrating on the waste of money.

Dave Madden