[E-voting] Election Day T-Shirt

Wesley badboy at redbrick.dcu.ie
Fri May 11 16:00:42 IST 2007

Hi,

In light of recent comments about it being embarrassing that Ireland still uses
pencils instead of our e-voting machines, I've been thinking about getting a
t-shirt printed for polling day to wear to my polling station to
highlight the issue of e-voting. Going to go for something simple like maybe
an image of a pencil and a slogan "Better a trustworthy pencil than an insecure
machine". Do people think this is a good idea? And would anyone else like
to get involved in this? Any design ideas also welcome.

Regards,
Wesley

--

"If you don't have enemies, you don't have character."