[E-voting] Election Day T-Shirt

Colm MacCarthaigh colm at stdlib.net
Fri May 11 16:20:40 IST 2007

On Fri, May 11, 2007 at 04:16:56PM +0100, Fergal Daly wrote:
> I'd say you have a reasonable chance of not being allowed into the
> polling station because it'll be seen as an anti-FF statement. You may
> also have a chance of winning an expensive case vindicating your right
> to wear it,

I seriously doubt that would happen, people vote with even candidate
badges all of the time, the laws are mostly enforced around postering,
but not what you wear :-) Plus, it's not a political statement, it
really isn't, not our fault FF are the only party who have failed to
acknowledge the facts.

I'd definitely vote for a t-shirt anyway!

Colm MacCárthaigh                        Public Key: colm+pgp at stdlib.net