[E-voting] Election Day T-Shirt

David GLAUDE (PourEVA) dglaude at poureva.be
Fri May 11 20:10:09 IST 2007

We have been there and have done that since I am a member of PourEVA.

http://www.poureva.be/recherche.php3?recherche=shirt

Only one of us was administratively arrested for until the end of the
voting day. Actually he was denied the right to vote... but that is not
a problem since he wanted to refuse to vote using those computer.

To tell the truth, he was not wearing one of our printed T-Shirt since
he not able to acquire or make one. So he took a printed piece of paper
and attached that on a white T-Shirt.

He was asked to remove that. He refused and so he was arrested.

The good news is that his wife directly contacted us, we sended a
message to the press and the TV and other journalist where there to
report that event.

At every other place and occasion, those wearing our T-Shirt did not
have any problem at all.

I really don't think that it is a bad idea to print such T-Shirt, but
make sure you think twice about what you want to print.

David GLAUDE