[E-voting] Netherlands news, press release

Margaret McGaley mmcgaley at cs.nuim.ie
Wed Oct 3 17:26:37 IST 2007

Catherine, Dermot,

Thanks for responding. I actually sent the release this afternoon (I'm
surprised it didn't come through on the list - I thought this list was
subscribed to _press). I made some small modifications suggested by
Rop Gonggrijp. The release is here:
http://lists.stdlib.net/pipermail/e-voting_press/2007/000020.html

I didn't add any contact information because I don't have the time to
take calls, and no-one else had responded by the time it went out.
Hopefully it'll still catch someone's attention.

Margaret