[E-voting] How about we all just get together?

Colm MacCarthaigh colm at stdlib.net
Fri Oct 12 15:06:42 IST 2007

It's over 2 years since we last did it, and 4 years since we first did
it :-)  A lot has happened, it'd be cool to see everyone, and we could
talk about what to do next. There isn't much urgency, but it'd be good
to re-establish where we think we're at and how to progress from here.

The last times we did this it was on a Wednesday (that time on Pearse
St.) and a Friday (that time we had a party) iirc, so those nights seem
to suit the most people.

Would the 24th or 26th of this month suit anyone?

Colm MacCárthaigh                        Public Key: colm+pgp at stdlib.net