[E-voting] Greens' boss saves voting machines from dump

Fergal Daly fergal at esatclear.ie
Sun Oct 14 23:36:36 IST 2007

2 possibilities, I hope #1 is the truth

1 It might be unacceptable for one coalition partner to declare that
the other one was arrogant, incompetent and wasteful so it will have
to come as the result of some report or other (maybe when the rest of
the world announces their distrust of evoting).

2 Gormley believes all the stuff his dept is telling him as they try
to cover their asses.

I suppose there's also a possibility of hacking on some kind of VVPT.
It would be clunky but it would save face,