[E-voting] Swiss Votes to Use 'Unbreakable' Code

Casey, Dermot (GE Money) Dermot.Casey at ge.com
Mon Oct 15 09:38:13 IST 2007

David

the buzz is the same as the buzz in the papers whenever you see a headline like
"Scientists find gene for ... "

It sounds cool and sexy.

Of course there are lots of problems i.e. you rightly point out it only encrypts the channel
So I can attack any other number of places.

And again assuming the channel is secure may also be a bit problematic
http://www.engadget.com/2007/05/01/quantum-cryptography-kinda-sorta-hacked/

Dermot