[E-voting] WOTE 2008 invitation/reminder.

Joseph Kiniry kiniry at acm.org
Thu Jun 5 12:33:25 IST 2008

Hi all,

This is obviously of relevance to list members.

I'm on the WOTE PC this year, thus this post.

Best,
Joe Kiniry
---
Dear Colleague,

We invite you to attend the next Workshop On Trustworthy Elections
(WOTE),
which will take place in Leuven (Belgium) on July 22-23, 2008. WOTE is
co-located with the Privacy Enhancing Technologies Symposium (PETS), the
leading international event for the latest research on privacy and
anonymity
technologies.

There are only a few days left before June 5, the Early Bird
registration deadline. The WOTE 2008 early bird registration fee is
170 euros (until
June 5th), and it will be 220 euros after June 5th.

We strongly encourage you to make your hotel and travel arrangements as
soon as possible, as we cannot guarantee hotel availability after the
block bookings expire on June 5th.

Early Bird registration: until June 5, 2008
Hotel block bookings: until June 5, 2008

WOTE (Workshop on Trustworthy Elections): July 22-23, 2008
PETS (Privacy Enhancing Technologies Symposium): July 23-25, 2008

Registration:
https://www.cosic.esat.kuleuven.be/pets/registrationform.shtml

Co-located events:
http://petsymposium.org/2008/colocated.php

More information on WOTE 2008: http://wote2008.org
More information on PETS'08: http://petsymposium.org/2008/

Looking forward to seeing you in Leuven!

Olivier Pereira and Ben Adida
chairs, WOTE 2008
---