[E-voting] Keep it free - Friday, May 1st

Colm MacCárthaigh colm at stdlib.net
Thu Apr 23 17:55:15 IST 2009

Woo, e-voting abandoned, etc ... yay :-) I have a a thesis due tomorrow, and

so can't talk much, and have turned off my phone as there were so many
interview requests.

Anyway, I've been bad about this .. some people came back to me, including
Mags and Cian, saying they can't make next Friday - I forgot it was a bank
holiday weekend, a lot of people are going away. How does Thursday work
for people?

It has the advantage of being on the same date, five years to
the day since the original CEV report.

--
Colm