[E-voting] E-voting Digest, Vol 65, Issue 2

Keith Martin keith at keith.gs
Sun Feb 15 13:24:51 GMT 2009

Letter looks good, Colm.

Might be worth including a reference (just a single sentence) pointing out
that many countries/states that had introduced non-VVAT machines are now
being forced to refit them or abandon them (e.g. California).

I understand that the secretariat to An Bord Snip is based in the Department
of an Taoiseach, but Ryan may be able to clarify.

Keith