[E-voting] DRAFT: letter to the Special Group on Public ServiceNumbers and Expenditure Programme

Casey, Dermot (GE Money) Dermot.Casey at ge.com
Mon Feb 16 17:11:37 GMT 2009

Colm

Well done.  Letter is well written

Few minor points mostly pedantic

Would suggest changing the word "posited" to "theorised"
Would suggest changing the word "contention" to "congestion" or "delay"
In the sentence "even more e-voting machine" would suggest you remove the word "even".

One other thing is the display of the letters looks strange - (e.g letters r, o and u are at different heights) and it's a little disconcerting when reading the letter not sure if this is effect of what generated PDF as I haven't seen this before

Regards

Dermot