[E-voting] DRAFT: letter to the Special Group on Public Service Numbers

Colm MacCárthaigh colm at stdlib.net
Mon Feb 16 22:34:27 GMT 2009

Thank you everyone for the feedback, I've put up a second , and
hopefully final, draft at;

http://www.stdlib.net/~colmmacc/letter-to-pubcom-2.pdf

I've changed the language as suggested, except for posited ->
theorised, because there were conflicting suggestions. I've added more
references, including a great one from Rop with a YouTube video of the
Nedap machine actually being hacked.

I'll probably send it tomorrow, I have actual addresses now, e-mail
and real-world.

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 10:03 PM, Michael McMahon <michael at hexmedia.com> wrote:
> Colm,
>
> It's a good letter. The first point in the list is very strong and
> is basically enough to make the point on its own, in my opinion.
>
> So, what is this committee actually chartered to do ?
>
> - Michael.

Colm