[E-voting] Keep it free - Friday, May 1st

Colm MacCárthaigh colm at stdlib.net
Thu Feb 19 14:24:22 GMT 2009

On Thursday April 31st, it will be 5 years since e-voting was
abandoned, following the first report of the Commission on Electronic
Voting. 5 Years ago, we had a great party, with Champagne, TV crews
from RTE, TDs, and a wonderful cake from Catherine,  To mark 5 years,
we're planning some press coverage that week, and already talking to
editors to see what we can make newsworthy.

But apart from all of that, it seems like a good time to get together,
take stock, have a few and enjoy catching up. So keep May 1st free,
and let me know if it suits you. We'll find a venue closer to the
time, probably the Pembroke again.

--
Colm