[E-voting] LIT e-voting trial (Margaret McGaley)

Margaret McGaley mmcgaley at cs.nuim.ie
Thu Apr 22 22:53:19 IST 2010

Good question John.

Damien says the following:

"The polling station opens in the main Foyer of the Art College at
10am. We'll be there setting up from 8am. I would be happy to give you
and anyone from the ICTE a private run through on the system either
before 10am of after 4pm."

BTW, thanks to both Catherine and Colm for their responses to the
questionnaire. (Did Colm's ever arrive on-list?)

Margaret