[E-voting] Fwd: Ballotbox.ie goes live on Tue 15

Joe McCarthy joe.mccarthy at arkaon.com
Tue Feb 15 11:17:19 GMT 2011

Hello Dermot,

Yes - we will publish the counting software and the votes so everyone can confirm that we counted the votes correctly.

Of course you have to trust us to collect the votes properly and therein lies the problem.

No one can be trusted to collect a secret ballot with integrity if a computer is used.

For this experiment the voters have to trust us!

Regards,
Joe & Valerie

Begin forwarded message: