[E-voting] Fwd: Ballotbox.ie goes live on Tue 15

Michael McMahon michael.x.mcmahon at oracle.com
Tue Feb 15 11:57:42 GMT 2011

Hi Joe,

There's a good few STV implementations out there you could use
including one I did myself a few years back (here
<http://www.hexmedia.com/evoting/software.html>), at least as a check
for your own system.

 From what I remember, it's easy to implement the Dáil counting rules
95% right.
But, there's some complications that make it harder to get it 100% right
(not claiming mine is 100% right either).

But, best of luck with the site. I think it's a great idea!!

Michael.