[E-voting] Fwd: Response to your E-Voting machine enquiry.

Cian pooka at redbrick.dcu.ie
Thu Jul 5 08:18:09 IST 2012

On Thu, Jul 05, 2012 at 02:27:07AM +0100, John Bernard Lambe wrote:
> KMK is making the donation to Barretstown anyway (from the own funds now).

Fair play to them.

> Do you think we should apply?

I'm not pushed. I would have liked a ballot module or similar for a souvenir,
but no big deal. :o)

Glad to see this episode drawing to a close in the recycling bin,

Cian

--
 "It is more disgraceful, at least for those who have a name to lose, to gain
   one's ends by deceit which pretends to be morality than by open violence."