[E-voting] Open source voting system

Jason Kitcat jason at jasonkitcat.com
Sun Mar 24 22:54:39 GMT 2013

Hi Margaret

I hope that you are well.

I've been there myself before with the GNU.FREE e-voting system:
http://www.jasonkitcat.com/writings/e-voting/gnu-free-a-free-software-odyssey/

In the end I concluded it wasn't worth the effort, see:
http://www.jasonkitcat.com/writings/e-voting/source-availability-e-voting/

Time and effort better spent on other things in my view!

All the best,
Jason