[E-voting] Current state of evoting in Europe

Margaret McGaley mmcgaley at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 09:44:34 GMT 2017

I'm also fascinated that they were reassured by their failed recounts.
Why did they bother with Pennsylvania if it's all DRE without VVAT?
And their home-state? I know if I was mounting an attack I wouldn't
start with the state where those researchers live and work. I'd also
take into account the laws in my target states. States where it's hard
or impossible to call for a recount would be at the top of my list.

Margaret