[Sysadmins] MIMESweeper for SMTP Config Export/Import between different servers

Andrew Barnes andrewbarnes at ramsesit.com
Thu Jul 9 18:37:59 IST 2009

heh - I did do all that (update GUID info, hostnames, etc), got to the last
file, the one that contains an MD5 checksum of a specific manifest file -
and it fails :-(  Seems they've encrypted the contents of the MD5 file...

oh well - time to keep making configuration changes!

On Thu, 9 Jul 2009 14:59:42 +0100, Proinnsias Breathnach
<proinnsias at project-bob.ie> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 09, 2009 at 02:17:30PM +0100, Andrew Barnes wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Wondering - has anyone got any experience in copying MIMESweeper for
SMTP
>> configurations between 2 different servers? (ie. export from server A
and
>> import from server B)
>>
>> The export/import process I can do using the "System Maintenance
Wizard",