[Sysadmins] Eircom DNS woes...

Declan Kelly stdlib at groov.ie
Tue Jul 14 18:30:33 IST 2009

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 05:55:51PM +0100, frlinux at gmail.com wrote:

> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/07/14/eirocm_downtime_again/

Great typo by El Reg in the tag!

This was on the radio today, on Phantom 105.2 anyway (they do their own
news during the daytime and fall back to INN syndication at night), and
it was described as a "hacker attack", with a fairly informative (but
not exactly technical) soundbite from an Eircom spokesman. Most of what
was quoted by The Register was said on the Phantom news clip.

--
-Dec.				Consultant Sysadmin, Dublin.
---