[Sysadmins] Contact from Eircom

FRLinux frlinux at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 11:18:27 GMT 2009

Could someone from Eircom get in touch with me. I have been trying to
get a line opened in an apartment in Dublin City center for the last
month. I keep being told to wait 10 days, that the engineers are
working on it. Then every 10 days, I get told that there was a problem
with the line and that they couldn't connect it. I wonder what you
have to do to get this sorted...

So if anyone inclined to help me from Eircom could get back to me, I'd
be happy to share my order number and account...

Cheers,
Steph