[Sysadmins] suggestions for (moderately) large mail server setup

Sarunas Vancevicius svan at redbrick.dcu.ie
Fri Nov 20 10:48:05 GMT 2009

On 16:10, Tue 17 Nov 09, Gavin McCullagh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> among my current tasks at the moment is a mail server upgrade.  I'm looking
> for advice, suggestions, experiences, links to reviews or whatever.

I haven't seen Zimbra mentioned on the suggestions.  It does all of
the requirements fairly well, the web interface is tiny bit slow,
but for the amount of users you'll need decent enough server so it
should be fine.

My experience with it was relatively pain free, with small amount of
users.

Cheers,
Sarunas