[Sysadmins] whitlisting irish ISP's

Harry Duncan usr.src.linux at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 17:16:08 IST 2009

On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 12:20 PM, Ed Ronayne<edmund.ronayne at strencom.net> wrote:
> That would have the undesired effect of also white listing all the warez
> zombied PC in .ie as well. :(.

Precisely, I don't mind opening up to ISP's that I know put in the
effort, but I'm not letting in the whole country willy nilly.

> Should someone go crazy and start a list,
> Strencom MTA's for customer use will originate outgoing SMTP connections
> from the following two netblocks.
>
> 217.75.0.0/26
> 77.107.254.0/26

Thanks for that, I had previously whitelisted an Esat blacklisted server using
193.95.142.0/24 as a quick fix to get them relaying again. Anyone got
anything more specific for them or others?

Harry.