[Sysadmins] [Job] ICT Project Administrator

Russell Davies russell at zeroflux.net
Mon Sep 14 15:01:10 IST 2009

Hi,

Someone passed this onto me. I thought it might be of use to someone on the
list:

 *ICT Project Administrator*

An ICT Project Administrator position in a rapidly growing and diverse
environment, with a wide range of different systems and software.

Our environment is both fun and challenging, with a demanding user
environment.

*Duties:*

   - Maintenance of Win 2003 servers
   - Backups of Windows 2003 and Sun Unix architecture
   - Assist in implementation of Disaster Recovery
   - Maintain documentation on servers and update as necessary
   - Installation and upgrade of operating systems and applications on
   laptops, desktops, and servers
   - Administration of anti virus, firewall and VPN infrastructure.
   - Managing backups of servers and client systems
   - Creating and managing user accounts on Active Directory and Exchange
   - Maintain ICT and Project Standard Operating Procedures.
   - Providing confidential administrative support to ICT Manager
   - Organising own work, participating in projects, settling priorities,
   meeting deadlines and following up on assignments
   - Collecting, documenting and presenting processes, project and product
   metrics such as utilisation, lead times, bug detection and quality
   statistics
   - Updating and maintaining Website
   - Monitoring and tracking training requirements

*Experience:*

   - Graduate with a relevant third level qualification and/or 1-2 years of
   experience
   - Assisting backup and preventative maintenance plans
   - Active Directory Administration
   - Patch management
   - Customer service and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate
   with employees at all levels.
   - Working knowledge of some or all of the following: Windows XP, Windows
   Server 2003, and Microsoft Office Products. Some Unix and Oracle beneficial
   - Troubleshooting skills
   - Ability to work independently and as part of a team

*Salary:    *€25,000 - €35,000* * Depending on experience

*Location: *Dublin 2

*Period of Employment:  *6 months, initially

For further details, contact: siobhan [dot] browne [at] sba [dot] ie