[Sysadmins] [JOB] Web Infrastructure Engineer (part time)

FRLinux frlinux at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 13:52:40 IST 2010

Hello, this has been sent to me by a friend of a friend, so please
don't get in touch with me about it.

getitkeepit.com is looking for a Web Infrastructure Engineer (part time).

General Skills Required:
Amazon EC2, Centos Linux, My SQL, Web Security

Web administration skills.
Setup of secure, statefull web load
balancing and auto scaling using Amazon EC2 Elastic IPs and
Apache/Tomcat application server tier
Apache/HAProxy configuration
Setup of MYSQL replication and/or clustering
Security hardening
Firewall hardening
Tuning web tier
Setup Nagios Monitoring server to
monitor all servers

General administration skills.
Setup and maintenance of Centos Linux server Amazon AMIs
Setup and mount of EC2 ELB storage volumes
Setup and monitoring of mail servers
Backups of mail and application data volumes
Backups and Mirroring setup of MYSQL database volumes

Please forward CVs and questions to: jim.hannon at getitkeepit.com

Cheers,
Steph