[Sysadmins] Windows sysadmins? AV advice??

Owen O' Shaughnessy owen.oshaughnessy at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 17:38:15 IST 2010

Hi,

Looking to pick the brains of any Windows sysadmins that might be
onlist. Got some four year old windows xp machines on our network
which are suffering slowness that doesnt disappear on clean installs.
My money is on the antivirus solution, avira antivir, and I tried a
trial install of Kaspersky which was a total disaster.

Wondering what anyone else could recommend as an antivirus solution
which won't noticably slow a system down?

Owen.