[Sysadmins] data on queries in/out of recursive DNS servers?

Paul Jakma paul at jakma.org
Fri Jan 1 16:24:09 GMT 2010

Hi,

As per subject line, I'm looking for data on recursive DNS servers
that serve a good number of clients (e.g. ISPs, v large
organisations). I'm interested in the hit rates they get and on the
distribution of those hits. If anyone has either that data or could
provide raw data from such a server (e.g. tcpdumps of DNS queries
in/out), that'd be really useful!

Thanks,
--
Paul Jakma	paul at jakma.org	Key ID: 64A2FF6A