[Sysadmins] [Job] Windows syadmin (with scope for linux/network admin work)

Gavin McCullagh gmccullagh at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 13:55:58 GMT 2010

[ posting this on behalf of John Molohan, apologies to anyone who gets it
  twice ]

Hi,

We (Griffith College) are currently looking for a Windows systems
administrator for our Dublin campus. Details of the opening are available
at the links below (sorry we can't attach them). You'll see that the spec
is heavily orientated towards Windows admin but this is just to emphasise
the primary task of the role.  We cross train in nearly every area and if
you want to work doing Linux and network admin there is plenty of scope for
that.

	http://www.gcd.ie/files/gcd-sysadmin-overview.pdf
	http://www.gcd.ie/files/gcd-sysadmin-details.pdf

If you'd like some more info about the college, the job or the working
environment drop me an email or give me a call on +353 1 4163366.

The closing date for the position is the 18th of January.

John

--
John Molohan
IT Manager