[Sysadmins] Linux sys admin contractor

Gareth cummings garethcummings at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 09:48:46 GMT 2010

Hi,

Looking for a Linux sys admin contractor to help put together a hosted
environment to host a new web based application our company is launching.
We are under a very tight time schedule and I need another body on deck for
the next 2/3 months to help us get over the hump.  Looking for someone very
soon (e.g to start in the next week or two).   The pay would be competitive.
There is a chance that this could lead to a full time position depending on
how things go.  If anybody is interested please drop me a mail by Monday at
the latest.

See below for the job spec:

Looking for an experienced Linux\Windows systems administrator to help setup
a new 24/7 hosting environment as part of an expansion project. This role
will also include supporting the back office systems which are a mix of
Windows\Linux.

Most have the following experience:

-       4 years + Linux system administration (RedHat)
-       Red Hat Cluster
-       Apache, JBoss
-       Oracle database administration (10g)
-       Windows Administration (Windows 2003, Exchange, Active directory)

Nice to have:

-       Cisco
-       JBoss clustering
-       Linux Virtual Server

Experience of working in a Data Centre environment is highly desirable.
Ability to adapt to changing priorities and to thrive in a fast-paced work
environment.

Cheers
Gareth