[Sysadmins] FreeBSD / Traffic Monitoring

Darragh Delaney darragh.delaney at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 11:06:09 IST 2012

Hi Harry,
We have a commercial product called LANGuardian which sits on a FreeBSD
kernal. Its main source if data is usually a SPAN port and does things like
traffic analysis, web reporting, file share activity and a form of user
forensics.

Its available as a 30 day trial from www.netfort.com I could extend that if
you could share some feedback with the group.

Darragh