[Sysadmins] FTTH

Brendan Minish bminish at minish.org
Thu Sep 15 14:44:58 IST 2016

With gpon misbehaving optics or out of spec kit can take down an entire area so I don't think they will be very happy about you bringing your own optics up

It's very limited indeed to date, ~36k addressees mostly in estates also well served by vdsl.

I can check urban addresses on the advanced preqal lists, if you contact me directly. but until eircode is implemented there is no reliable way to look up rural. Hopefully eircode gets implemented by eir soon