[Sysadmins] FTTH

Andrew Barnes andrewbarnes at ramsesit.com
Thu Sep 15 15:10:24 IST 2016

Heh yeh - just a little!

I got 982Mb/s from speed test when wired. The guys from KN were taking photos of the results lol. Loving it!

Down side was the discovery that my beloved FritzBox 7390 was not powerful enough to drive it. New models coming out which might do the job but as I'm in USA this week I am looking at something like the Ubiquity Secure Gateway Pro 4 - love the management features.

--
Andrew Barnes
Mobile: +353863803633
Email: andrewbarnes at ramsesit.com